Mini Price Storage - Damaged Property

Silver Spring, Maryland 0 comments

I chose mini price storage to store my household belongings because they "claimed" their units were temperature and moisture controlled.I stored my stuff and 3 months later when picking up my belongings I found my leather sofa damaged by mold/mildew due to a crack in the cinder block of my unit where my sofa was up against.

The company does not want to take any responsibility for the damage on their property and how it damaged my belongings.

I spoke to the store manager and her manager and neither of them cared anything about my experience with their company.I do not recommend anyone to use this storage space.

Mini Price Storage - Pissed off

Washington, District Of Columbia 2 comments

Do not use mini price storage in the hampton roads area, they are very unproffessional.If your military and often out dont trust them they will aution you things.They dont send out no letters or anything they are a bunch of theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Many people I've talk to had problems with them, I"ve recently spoke to They will recieve your payment each month but they dont have courtesy to sent out letters or phone calls.

They thrive off the fact your not in the area so they can aution your belongings.There not at all responsible and I wouldn't trust them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Valuables.

Comments

aschifferer
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States #629231

I also had a bad experience and came back to pick up my belongings and they were damaged! :(

brain757
Scunthorpe, England, United Kingdom #443862

:( Myself has also experience some similar issues with them.I wouldnt reccomend them either :sigh